From the book Journal of the Unknown ProphetProphetic word received November 1999 (pg. 95)
And now in this final hour, it is time for My builders to rise up.
Rise up, rise up, I tell you. Rise up, rise up, you apostles, you called-out ones. For it is time to build My Church. Rise up, rise up, for My House that shall be built by you is a House that shall be of splenndour and glory and a wonder to all nations.
Rise up, rise up, My builders for it is your time to arise and to build. And so it is that now I CALL YOU FORTH, AND I CALL NOT MANY OF YOU FROM FINE BUILDINGS BUT I CALL YOU FROM THE ROCKS AND THE CAVES AND THE MOUNTAINS. YOU SHALL COME, for it is in the place of hardness, in the place where you have day by day hewn out stone for My work, from the flinty rock, that you shall come. For I have seen you work as the sun has beaten down on you and I have seen you work as the rain has poured. I have seen you lift up your tools and say: Yes it is hard, yes times are tough but there is work to be done.
And so now I call you forth My sons, now I call you forth. And though your hands have grown calloused with the tools you have used day after day, week after week, through the restistance My sent ones have encountered, surely they have grown strong. And so I say to you this day, that as you have endured in this past season, as you have perservered, as you have put your back into the hard place – not a place where signs and wonders abound – but a place of day-by-day endurance, so I say to My apostles: It is now your hour:
For I have taught you to build in the hard place without mortar. I have taught you to build without bricks but with straw and with clay. And as you have practised in the rocks and the caves and the mountains, NOW I BRING YOU FORTH into open field. Now I bring you forth into the temple grounds and so you shall build My House, a House not for man but a House unto Me. A House not of bricks but a House of My People. And your work shall stand, says the Lord. Not just a day, but for eternity.
For your foundations shall be both sure and strong, says the Lord. You shall build that which is both solid and true, for I have birthed you in strength and in righteousness. I have birthed you in power and in might, that you might do great works for Me. For you have not sought glory for yourself, but surelly it is Mine and My glory alone that you have sought. And even in times when you have been passed by for that which I have placed in My body, that is more spectacular, that seems more appealing, I tell you My child, that now I call you. I call you forth.
Apostles arise. Apostles be doing. Apostles start to build. For whereas in the past the enemy and his hordes have many time dug under the foundations and the building has collapsed, I tell you that in this day, there will be no resistance too strong to those in which I have placed My apostolic call.
For I have placed in them the might of Cyrus and the backbone of Daniel. And so it shall be that as I call them forth, they shall rise. They shall rise in government. They shall rise in the market-place. They shall rise in the media. They shall rise in the palaces. They shall rise among My ministers. They shall rise in the affairs of the Earth and great favour shall be given unto them, great favour. And they shall have the ear of the king and the presidents and the bankers and the pre-emintly wicked who hold great sway in the eyes of mankind. For indeed I tell you that many indeed, many shall sue for their favour.
For until now you have looked for My apostles only in the Church. But I tell you, My Church is far beyond what you think and consider it to be in length, in breadth and in influence. And so it is that many, many of My apostles in this hour shall rise away from the Church structures and shall rise like Joseph and like Daniel, like Moses and like David.
And so from obscurity they shall rise and they shall sit in the Palace and in the White House and in Wall Street. They shall sit in the banks and in computer companies and in governments. They shall sit in Hollywood and in sports arenas and the record companies and the media. For these are indeed the city gates in the endtimes where My elders shall sit. Yes, these are My apostles in this last time, these are My servants. And I will grant them supernatural wisdom and strategies and keys in hidden places that will unlock the nations. So make haste to recognize them. My ministers. Make haste, for they shall build My Kingdom on the Earth and great glory and honour shall rise up to Me from the wicked. For they shall govern with honour and strength and with righteousness.
Let it be so, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment