I was checking out the surf online. Not surfing the web but the actual waves. We have web cams now so you can just check the waves from your house. The days of driving down to the beach and finding it flat after the surf report recording told you it was 2-3ft and glassy, are long gone.
So I was checkin out the pictures for the south side of O'ahu, but being that it kinda late right now (2:22am) the picture was black. But I found they have cool videos you can watch. Surf videos online! SWEET!
Your probably trippin' right now thinking, "Is this chick the full surf Betty?" Well the answer is no. I don't surf as much as I'd like to. Its just that I'm spoiled and lazy. I've reverted to body surfing because you don't need to load your board up on your car and then paddle out to the break. I know, it's pretty pathetic.
Anyway, check out some killer surf videos here. Also, I just came across a trailer for a video called "Aqua Dulce" with some Kauai girls in it. I went to high school with Rochelle and bought my first surf board from Sanoe's mom on Kauai. It's a video of all surf girls but these chicks surf killer. Sanoe is the first girl they show on the trailer. She's a model also. Oh, and she was in that movie Blue Crush. Haven't seen it, though.
Well, enjoy the surf.
2 comments:
Aloha from the main land over here in Rainy Seattle!!!!
I need to try surfing next time I am over in Hawaii it's to cold over here to learn. I have some friends that go surfing off the Washington coast but to cold for me. I saw Blue Crush it was about what I expected for that type of movie nice Surf footage however....
So can I call you Betty anyways? :) Amazing that the surf report is now visual as well. good stuff, brah! Ok, so I don't really surf, but good to know.
Post a Comment