Thursday, May 19, 2005

Progressive Expressions

Progressive Expressions

When I was in high school on Kauai I worked at the best surf shop on the island. The shop has been in Koloa Town for over 20 years I'm sure. And now they have a web page. I wish they had some history stuff on there like how Uncle Joe started shaping and all that.

The pictures look all funky like old 70s photos but they are actually current pictures. Funny. The cool thing is you can order shirts online. The logo is cool and reminds me of the 70s Primo Beer logo of the alii dude in the helmet.

So check the shop out at Progressive Expressions.

2 comments:

John W. Sikma said...

Yo Kelli... I think I see your blog to infrequently, or either that, you post to often. Either way, I'm back again. The reason I was wondering if this was the same Kelli, is that I thought your last name was Hatfield, I thought you were from somewhere near Detroit, and I thought you used Yahoo. But then again, who else could you be? Anyway, that sounds awesome in Hawaii. I’d say more, but I'm after my time on the net, so I'll chat with ya lata, K? And keep up the visit to jwsikma and I’ll keep up with yours… ttyl!

John W. Sikma said...

I just found out that you're NOT the Kelli I met at Maranatha. You're a complete stranger and I have no idea who you are. Isn't that ironic? Well, that's all I wanted to say, but it's pretty fun talking to a random person. Anyway, I'll ttyl.