Ok remember my story about L? Well, she's started a blog. Kinda blows the L cover, but who cares, she's blogging it. So she's telling her own story. I'm just linking to it. :)
She only has one entry as of yet but she has one more I'm hoping she'll get up there really soon. Hint: we've been praying for her to be able to get out this relationship she's been on and off about. I was gonna go over and put a new lock on her door and secure her apartment tomorrow so she could really tell him it was over and feel somewhat safer. Another issue was having the will power to say it and stick to it. But all I'll say is, now she doesn't have to worry about it at all. And I don't need to change the locks. Check her out and see what she gets posted soon.
God is amazing and I know what she says is true. I been praying for these things to happen with her and they do!!! CRAZY MAN, CRAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment