I totally stole this from another site I saw it on, but I don't care. I thought it was kinda a fun idea. I actually thought of way more than 100, but tried not to be too boring.
1. I love the ocean
2. I hate exercise
3. I can never leave work at 5pm
4. I prefer Mac over PC
5. My usual fattening lunch is Teriyaki chicken, white rice and macaroni salad
6. I love getting drunk in the Holy Spirit
7. I am boy crazy
8. When I have too much on my mind I'll just sit and stare at something while I'm thinking, but to others it looks like I'm checked out
9. I pick up languages easily by ear
10. My father is Russian Jewish and my mother is Irish Catholic
11. My aunty is Japanese (she hanai - adopted me)
12. I speak Hawaiian
13. I don't have much patience
14. I dance hula
15. When I was little I thought I was Italian
16. When I was a little older I wanted black hair and brown eyes like the other asian kids on my block
17. Before my present job the longest I worked anywhere at one time was a year and a half
18. I like movies with fight scenes, especially kung fu movies, but no Jackie Chan
19. I value integrity, confidence and efficiency
20. I don't watch sex scenes in movies
21. I like to research and compile my family tree
22. I got lost in the mountains for 8 hours by myself once
23. I laugh a lot
24. I dont get excited about things easily, it takes a little while for it to build
25. I think people that don't understand graphics and layout shouldn't do it all because it ends up looking horrible and they pass it off as professional.
26. I am totally intrigued by the Middle East, its culture, people and food
27. I have high expectations of myself and others
28. I don't get jealous easily
29. I do feel rejected easily
30. I love to travel and want to go to Spain and Greece someday
31. I think dark skin is beautiful
32. I used to hate who I am but not anymore
33. I've only had one real boyfriend and that was 1993-1995
34. I had a vision of heaven once
35. I love kids, especially little baby girls that love to be carried
36. I think men are funny and really love the way they think
37. I like to watch cartoons
38. I love to pick maile on Kauai and make maile leis rather than buy them at the store
39. I have sand in my car, its been there awhile now
40. I like green, I have green pants, tops, shoes, and even eye-shadow
41. I dont like to be like everyone else, I always want to be slightly different and individual
42. I like jewelry now in my older age, and good jewelry, not cheap kine
43. I collect boxes, like pretty, decorative little boxes
44. I know there are more than just 3 dimensions
45. My mother's last name is my first name
46. I have a tattoo on my ankle of a Hawaiian Lizard God
47. I've been delivered of demons
48. men have told me I'm scary
49. I like wearing a tiara, it makes me feel important
50. I have green eyes
51. I don't take things personally if I know the person really loves me
52. I've learned that some people can't handle total honesty
53. I'm often late for work
54. Nov. 29th is my favorite day
55. I would like to experience a surprise something
56. I day dream a lot
57. I tend to be cynical and see the glass half empty in situations and circumstances
58. I tend to see potential and good in people
59. I hate to have dirty feet
60. I leave my shoes in the car sometimes and have to walk to my car barefoot when I leave the house
61. When I feel junk or rejected I go to bed without brushing my teeth
62. I am the computer tech at my office
63. I drink lots of water, but I don't think its enough
64. I have my own side business but I do work for free
65. people come to me and ask me questions like I'm the expert on that particular topic, I don't say anything but I wonder why they are asking me
66. My favorite job was teaching sailing
67. If I was awarded the all american award for college sailing I would've tried to work towards competing in the Olympics
68. God tells me things about myself and others in my dreams
69. I love garlic
70. I don't balance my check book
71. I love a challenge
72. I know how to hold my tongue when I am really angry and not say mean things like I used to
73. I try to avoid cool people, they make me nervous
74. I believe in pre-destination and free choice at the same time
75. I'm addicted to my laptop
76. I love horses
77. My first job out of college was for a governmental office, since then I don't get to involved in politics
78. I cant keep a secret, nor tell a lie
79. I don't like to be told what to do, reminded or corrected, but I manage to live with it
80. I dont like hiking
81. I can pretty much do anything I attempt to do
82. I wonder if I really impact peoples lives or not
83. I think I'll probably die in the Middle East somewhere, someday
84. I love to eat food that has herbs and flavor in it
85. I'm only 5'0 but people think I'm taller
86. I am loud, I laugh loud and speak loud
87. Numbers make me nervous
88. When I do talk to a group I avoid eye contact and often focus on anything but a person, unless I'm talking with teenagers - I feel more comfortable with teens than adults
89. when I was little I would pile up my stuffed animals on top of me when I went to bed so that when the aliens came to abduct me they would take one of my dolls instead. I was always upset in the morning because they were sprawled all over the floor, and I could've been kidnapped.
90. I'm a control freak
91. I like colorful sheets on my bed
92. I only do laundry once a month, if that
93. I sleep with a large Winnie the Pooh doll
94. I've always been a reader, ever since I was 5 would bring home books to read
95. I was recently told by a guy, "You look good, you used to be so tomboyish, but now, you look really good."
96. Kids and animals love me
97. I like to make collages
98. I am very opinionated, but don't share my opinions if others don't seem interested
99. I have a higher tolerance for pain, than for emotional hurt
100. I like to bbq and plan to bbq a lot for dinner when I'm married with kids
No comments:
Post a Comment