Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Task, task, tsk

I like a challenge but things are getting ridiculous. My life seems like a never ending task list. I think I'm having some level of breakthrough because today, I actually was able to cross off some significant tasks.

Nevermind that its 12:30am and I still need to get my clothes out of the dryer and put them away before they all get wrinkled. Yaaaaawwwnn...

I still have a bunch of tasks to cross off, here check it out:
  • Term-out new dresser
  • Tape plastic sheets together, cover and bomb dresser
  • Throw in two more loads of laundry (see #92 of this post)
  • Meet with girls - tomorrow night
  • Meet with E - Wed night
  • Dentist appt. 8am Wed.
  • See Aunty do her poems on Friday at First Friday
  • Dog sit for 5 days
  • Give out 7 more Christmas gifts - Sunday
  • Wake up early to have quiet time (going to bed at 1am makes that kinda hard)
  • Read my house church books
  • Read and return "Soul Within a Peach"
  • Dress rehearsal for bathroom - its gonna have to be pushed back to next week
  • Make task list to renovate bathroom
  • Renovate bathroom
  • Wash my car & buy hubcaps
  • Fix windshield sprayer
  • Finish Bill Johnson's book
  • Set up Spiritual Reading locations and calendar
  • Make business cards for getaword.com
  • Get getaword.com site up and running!!!
  • Do brochure for Dr.
  • Get tax papers together
  • Do taxes (aim to have it done and mailed before midnight on the 15th.)
  • Find an animal print outfit for Aunt's party (I can't find anything that looks good on me. I look like jungle girl instead of stylish. Not really cool.)
  • Read my Bible (most important of all)
And these are just a few things off the top of my head. Well, I'm pooped just writing the list. I wish I had little people to go and take care of this list and make it all happen.

What happened to all those little elves in those stories who made shoes and stuff? I wonder how much they charge now that they are probably in high demand. Anyone got their number? It might be worth it to hire them for a week here an there.

1 comment:

The_LoneTomato said...

When's your Aunt reading her poems? My band is playing at the church that used to be Calvary Chapel that used to be the Empress Theater, but I'd love to hear your aunt's poems...I read the one you posted here earlier, the one about being stung with the jellyfish and running into the sand, pretending they were bullets. Really great stuff.