It might be easier if someone just came along and stole Christmas. I could be ready for it by the time we got it back.• I'm sick, with fever and still don't have any of my gifts wrapped.
• Can't decide if I want to watch "You've Got Mail" or "Bourne Identity" (will probably just fall asleep on cough syrup).
• Got to drive a friend to the airport first thing tomorrow and my gas tank is empty.
• I am doing a youth camp all week next week, then a vow renewal ceremony on the 31st, then a New Years Eve Party
• Last Saturday I went to 3 parties and on Sunday I went ice skating and was too tired to go to my 4th party of the weekend
• I want to rest for the next 3 days but its Christmas and I need to get gifts out and open gifts. Can't postpone Christmas. Basically I'll just be late. I have Christmas cards I still need to hang up. But I do have a litte gold tinsel tree.
• And the worst of it all is I'm still single. One of my Pastor's came in the office yesterday and on his way out he wished me Merry Christmas, paused then said, "Have you tried E Harmony yet?" He was serious. Yikes.
Well, have a joyous Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
E Harmony sounds good to me.
dad
I can't believe you said that! Sigh!
Eharmony is over rated. I'm praying you wait on God and he brings you a man that will cause you to spend the rest of your life in a crazy love sick stuper with your eyes dialated from being in love with a wonderful man.
DT
Post a Comment