I have yet to make house here on my new blog site. I feel so grown up, ooooh. I have some (a ton) of photos from Thailand I want to put up and share a bit about the trip for those of you who I haven't talked to. It's been a little under 2 months since I got back but there's still those who haven't heard.
So I'll do that and kinda share what's up in my life. At present I'm working on a conference brochure and I'm taking my third break. I just cant focus tonite. The winds of change are shifting in my head and I keep craving snacks. Coffee ice cream, kaki mochi, cranberry juice... strange.
Well, this is now officially babbling so I better blog off and get it together for later.
Huis!
(That is Hawaiian slang for A hui hou - see you latahs.)
1 comment:
I thought I would stop by your blog and check it out! Hawaii love your state!
Post a Comment