Thursday, November 10, 2005

Time

I haven't had any time to post lately. I have been reading briefly about Paris and I don't know what to think exactly. I wonder why they just don't surround the areas and just squeeze those kids out. I don't see how they can't stomp all the anarchy out.

Also read about Blair and I'm thinking, they just want him out so they are working on it. There are terrorist explosions going on all over the place and they are having a huge fuss about holding a suspect for 90 days. I just don't get it. It doesn't seem that big of a deal, so in my political ignorance, I'm guessing they are just sick of Blair and his stance on Terrorism.

I wonder if all these (here, here & here) attacks and stories of terrorist will make them think twice.

Also in Hawaii news the military dumped toxic chemical weapons in the water off our little islands after WWII. Growing up in Hawaii and swimming in the water my whole life I think I'm ok. However, its a scary thought to think we have toxic chemicals right off shore. I wonder how much I've taken in by eating fish.

I also wonder if it would mess up the company who bottles our ocean water and makes it drinkable and sells it to the Japanese. Hmmmm. Doesn't sound like the business is gonna like hearing about the toxic chemicals dumpped in our waters. I guess they would know if there were any traces. But its just bad for business, y'know?

Well, I'm off to Kauai tomorrow so I'll be MIA for a week. Maybe when I get back the crazyness in France will be resolved, Blair will be able to convice his guys that terrorism is a real problem and heck, maybe we'll get so sick of Bin Laden that they'll actually go and make an example out of him.

I dunno, just a random thought and hoping the world is a better place when I get back and not worse, as it seems to be getting. Yes, news depresses me, I know life is not as bad as it seems online or on TV. That's why get-aways are so good every now and then. See ya'll soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your time off/break and return refreshed and ready for work.

Duane-age