Monday, March 07, 2005

Bloggers

I put some links on the side of bloggers and other sites I check out. I tend to look at blog sites and see whats out there. It's kinda cool and kinda cheesy, too. There's lots of bloggers who just don't have anything to write about or all they have to write about are their boyfriends or girlfriends. CHEESY! I'm not saying I have such wonderful interesting stuff or anything, its just an observation. But I did come across a few blogs that were interesting. At least to me, they were.

My friend Ryan is the one who linked me into the blogger world. I wanted to check it out and then I read his blog and here I am. So his blog is under Friends Who Blog. He's the only blogger I actually know.

The Iraq blog I thought was cool cause its first hand account from a soldier. I haven't commented to him yet that I'm reading his blog, but I will. He has lots of pictures and stuff, too.

The J.W.S blog is this kid on the mainland, the eastcoast I think. I think he's 9th grade. His blog says he's 14. He's pretty classic and funny. You'll find the blogs and stuff that appeal to me are written by high schoolers or college agers. I know I'm all grown up but, too bad. That's why I'm in Youth ministry. Some of my best friends are teens.

The gran turismo 4 is this guy Kevin. I was surfing the blog scene and he had a question so I answered it. I check his blog out every now and then. He appears to be really into video games and stuff I know nothing about. Seems like a nice guy though.

Oh, and the Homestar Runner site. My freaky friend Calvin showed me that awhile back. Its very, very, very funny. You may not get it the first time so the deal is its a cartoon and they have a bunch. Homestar Runner is the star and he's the full ... I really don't know how to describe him. Hmmm... anyway, check out Strong Bad's emails. There are a compliation of cartoons to choose from. A super funny one I just saw was the Dreamail. Check it out. Oh, and you can click on the computer monitor at the end and another thing comes up. Its just random, don't try to understand it.

No comments: